Purpose of the flight and payload description
Details of the balloon flight
- Attenuation of solar irradiance in the stratosphere: Spectrometer measurements between 191 and 207 nm J. Geophys. Res., 88(C11), 6801
- Attenuation of Solar Irradiance in the Stratosphere: Spectrometer Measurements Between 191 and 207 nm Journal of Geophysical Research, Volume 88, Issue C11, p. 6801
- Instrumental Effects on a Proposed Mg 2 Index of Solar Activity Annales Geophysicae, Vol. 6, No. 5, 531 (1988)
- Solar irradiance variation near 2075 Å J. Geophys. Res., 89( D6), 9677
- Solar ultraviolet variation between 1977 and 1983 Journal of Geophysical Research, 89 (D5), 7322
- Solar variability in the spectral range 2350 - 2870 Å.
Solar variability in the spectral range 2350 - 2870 Å.
Solar variability in the spectral range 2350 - 2870 Å. Journal of Geophysical Research, vol. 88, Aug. 20, 1983, p. 6797
- Stratospheric Determination of Effective Photodissociation Cross Sections for Molecular Oxygen: 191-204 nm Final rept. 1 Oct 1982-30 Sep 1983
- Stratospheric determination of O2 cross sections and photodissociation rate coefficients: 191-215 nm Journal of Geophysical Research, Volume 91, Issue D12, p. 14509
After running StratoCat in an "advertising free" basis for 16 years, I've joined "Ko-Fi" to get funding for the research I do. If you find this website interesting or useful, you can help me to keep it up and running.